asset management systems
Delta BEC’s Asset Management department uses advanced mobile data capturing technology to capture, store and represent large amounts of data. This technology is among other applications employed to do building condition assessments, in order to provide clients with the following services:
- Provide status quo reports on the current physical condition of building systems including:
- Wets Services
- Fire Systems
- Civil Infrastructure
- Calculate immediate, medium and long term costs pertaining to building maintenance across all services
- Determine whether buildings and associated infrastructure are legally compliant across all services
- Visually represent the building state using images relating to status quo, defective items, and non-compliance issues
- Provide various maintenance recommendations based on the building condition assessment
The advanced mobile data capturing technology is applied throughout a broad spectrum of surveys and data capturing projects (e.g. Waste Surveys, Population Density Surveys, Property Valuation Surveys, Fleet Optimization and Process Flow Optimization)
Delta BEC has designed validation and verification systems for the analysis and interpretation of the data to guarantee accurate data. The data validation and verification process is summarized below:
- Data Verification:
- Apply automatic procedures to reject data entries that was incorrectly captured in the field.
- Automatic checking procedures are in place to identify data entries that require additional investigation once captured in-field.
- Plot and verify data entries spatially automatically flagging incorrect entries by location.
- Provide tracking and monitoring systems to provide feedback and status updates for the data capturing teams to achieve optimal results in terms of time and cost.
- Data Validation:
- Apply data analysis techniques to provide tailor-made solutions to fit the client’s needs.
- Create visual representation of the data (Google Earth, Auto CAD, Excel, Word, PDF, Power Point, MS Access) to emphasize customer needs, weaknesses, strengths, threats and opportunities.